SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Blue Blooms


Guys guys guys - how delighted are you with the change in weather?! Although I am physically melting on the daily now, I am *so* happy that the sun has come back out and is lasting longer than the duration of a day. It's made me realise though that my wardrobe is never truly ready for hot days so I've had to try and make do with what I've got and basically try and wear everything floral, floaty, and summery all at once. This blouse is one of my favourite choices for the hot days as I can wear it sans bra and feel dainty and cute rather than gross (which is always a bonus for us bigger chested lassies). Teamed with light denim and some summer shoes, it's the perfect quick outfit for when it's too hot to plan.

Bershka Shirt | Asos Crop Flare Jeans (similar) | Matalan Bucket Bag | Lotta From Stockholm Clogs



Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.