A Nod to Bowie


Ahh, jumpsuits. I'm always a sucker for a good jumpsuit whether it's relaxed fit or good office wear, I just love the silhouette of them and even the most loungewear of them all can still make you look like you've got your shit together and thought about what you chose to wear that day. This one though? This one blows all the others out of the water. As I've now vowed to be a conscious consumer when it comes to fashion, one of the things I need to ask myself if I'm purchasing something is whether or not I'm going to get a lot of wear out of it, is it something I can style up different ways to maximise my use of the item and of course, whether or not it is worth the money. The joy with this jumpsuit is it ticked so many boxes because it was something I had my eye on a while ago in Zara but it went out of stock pretty quickly. Fast forward to a couple of months ago and I managed to pick it up unworn, brand new, but second hand. I helped rehome an item and that's so much better than buying brand new. Not only that, I've worn it to death already. It looks lovely dressed up with heels for an effortless and super comfy nighttime option, but it also looks great with a leather jacket and converse during the day. I'm a huge fan of the colour and the cut of this and feel as sassy as Mr David Bowie himself no doubt felt in every one-piece number he threw on.

Zara Jumpsuit (similar) | Matalan Bag | Asos Lace Up Shoes (similar)



Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment