SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Silver (Satin) Surfer


I know satin slip dresses as daywear/evening out out wear isn't a *thing* anymore but quite frankly, I don't care. I still love wearing this one I picked up last year from New Look as it's got to be one of the comfiest and strangely, one of the most versatile pieces of clothing I own. With tights, no tights, tees underneath, on it's own, over jeans, with converse, with flats, with heels... The options for it seem endless and although I'm usually more of a gold girl, this subtle silver grey is such a beautiful colour that goes with everything - even gold jewellery. This dress is very much a "I'll just throw this on because it looks like I've still put a bit of thought into what I'm wearing" option for my increasingly lazy day-style dressing and I will continue to wear it just because of that. It's a great transitional piece when the weather can't quite decide what it's up to, too.

New Look Slip Dress (same but shorter) | Primark Tee (similar) | Asos Belt |
Poor Boy Vintage Saddlebag via Asos Marketplace (similar)| Asos Leopard Loafers (similar)



Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.