SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Black Cat Black Clothes


It's beret season again! It's leather skirt season again! It's knee high and over the knee sock season again! I've rattled on about how much I love this time of year so much already on NB, but I especially love it for layering and for certain items of clothing that I deem kind of seasonal for these colder months. This trusty Primark leather skirt has seen me through three A/Ws now and I intend to carry on letting it see me through many years to come. It's my favourite go-to piece when I don't know what to wear because it can tie an outfit together nicely and make you look put-together even when you haven't put much thought into your outfit! I especially like to pair it with long socks as it gives it a nice little bit of edge but keeps you surprisingly warm too which is something I look for - long gone are the days when I chose style over warmth and comfort. I teamed it with this frilly floral blouse from Primark which has become a staple not only in my personal day-to-day wardrobe, but in my work wardrobe too. It's a gorgeous cut, in-keeping with the frill/ruffle trend, and the colours and pattern are so autumnal - definitely one of my best recent purchases.

Primark Frill Shirt (similar) | Primark Leather Skirt (similar) | Asos Wool Beret | Primark Knee High Socks (similar) | Topshop Suede Fringe Bag | Deena & Ozzy via UO Slingbacks (similar)

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.