SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Mellow Yellow



A couple of months ago I finally got my hands on this, the most gorgeous jackets to have ever been made, ever. I'm pretty sure everyone and their nan owns this jacket in either the yellow or blue in particular, but I put off getting it for so long and it was no good - I had to cave. I *love* mustard yellow so I knew I would love it and not really care if it suited me or not. A great thing about it is it seems to be slightly cropped in the length and the length of the sleeves which is fantastic news for me as I have pretty short arms and often need jackets that I know I can roll the sleeves up on and not look ridiculous. But there's been no need for such shenanigans with this yellow number and it is such a nice piece to wear with all black outfits to give it a different edge (which I need because as much as I love the goth life, I can't deal with wearing all black when my hair is black too - I just can't do it anymore. Am I getting old?!). It also gives girly pieces a bit of edge too so I just through it on with my fave silky number that fits like a glove and my shiniest Gucci wannabe shoes.

Zara Faux Leather Jacket | New Look Petite Slip Dress |
Topshop Suede Shopper (similar) | Asos Silver Loafers (currently sold out but similar here)

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.