SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Florals on Florals


I'm still not completely over bardot tops and although it's definitely turning autumnal (yippee) I can't give up the summery prints and colours just yet (although I'm really looking forward to wearing burgundy everythang). I find wearing bardots with jeans and simple accessories helps give them some transition into autumn as it's still quite warm at the moment and the leaves haven't quite totally covered the ground. I love teaming this bardot with my Pieces fedora as it's a beautiful dark green that matches the greens and blues of the bardot beautifully. Paired with my trusty blue skinny jeans and some simple shoes and it's a good-to-go outfit!

Topshop Bardot Top (similar) | Asos Jeans | Pieces Fedora via Asos (similar) |
Asos Embroidered Barrel Bag (similar) | Asos Simone Heels

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.