SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Autumn Palette


I can't help but feel I'm the only person who is excited and pleased about the recent weather change. To put it bluntly, the weather turned shit as soon as the 1st of September rolled around but I couldn't be happier! The leaves are starting to line the paths in the park, there's a definite chill in the air, and all my favourite goth lipsticks can come out of hibernation - not to mention all of my autumnal clothes can come back out of the wardrobe now. I love autumn - it's my absolute favourite season - and some of my favourite things about fall/autumn fashion over than the option and need for layering is definitely the colour palettes and the textures. Suddenly leather and suede is acceptable, so is heavier knits and just knitted fabric in general, and of course those autumnal shades are all back in the high street stores. I can wear as much tan brown and mustard yellow and burnt orange as I like and no one can say a thing! Amazing.

Zara Knit | H&M Suede Skirt | Missguided Skinny Scarf | Primark Saddle Bag (similar) | Office Clogs (similar)


- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.