SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Beamish Museum: Part Two



A couple of weeks ago I shared the first half of this post from my day at Beamish Museum. It's a large open-air museum in the north east of England which is the most surreal but beautiful place to visit for a day if you happen to be in or near the area.

Not only is it a great history lesson, it is a lovely place to just walk around as it's situated in rolling hills and farmlands - perfect for those summer picnic kind of days. I already shared some photos I snapped whilst there, that were mostly of the 1900's farm area, so here are the photos I got of the mining village, the colliery, the 1820's house & gardens, and the high street which has been used for shows such as Downton Abbey - enjoy!

Tram RideSteam TrainChesnut Pit PonyGreenhouseCoal TrainBeamish CollieryGarden ViewHorror SilhouetteGardens with a ViewBeamishBeamish MuseumBeamish Museum CollieryCoal Colliery TrainBeamish CollieryColliery Bridge

For more photos, check out my Flickr page.

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.