SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Fave Face Masks



Face masks are something that I never used to be interested in but now I probably do far too often. I don't necessarily wear them for a pamper sesh, but they're just nice to put on on the days when you've had a rough day at work or when you're waiting for dinner to finally finish cooking. I thought I'd mention some favourites that I've been loving lately that range in price so there's something for every purse and budget.

The cheapest of the three is the Quick Fix Facials Anti Blemish Mud Mask. This face mask, as the tube suggests, is for oily and spot prone skin and does a great job of helping the two along. I've found that it helps disguise the acne (rather than bring it to the surface like the next mask I'll mention), whilst it helps balance the oils on the skin. For only £4.99 this tube is supposed to provide up to 10 applications which is already pretty good value for your buck however I've used my tube at least 12-13 times (I actually tried to keep count for you guys,) and I still have a couple of applications left so it really is great value.


*Wearing the Quick Fix Facials Mud Mask

The next mask in my arsenal is the Yes to Tomatoes Clearing Face Mask for Combination Skin. I'm a big fan of the Yes To range having previously used all the other products in the Tomatoes line, but the face mask trumps them all. This is a good one for when you want to purge your face of any stubborn spots or oily patches. It helps bring all the badness to the surface of the skin so this one is best used when you know you don't have anywhere important or nice to go to in the next few days. At £11.99, I initially was worried the little tub wouldn't last all that long, but after using it 5+ times, I still have a lot of product left. This is a great mask for those of you who like to *feel* a mask working as its drying.

Lastly is the Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask which is the more expensive of the bunch but by far my favourite, too. Liz Earle is one of my favourite if not my most favourite skin care range and this mask only heightens the pedestal I put them on. Retailing at £15.75 for a 75ml tube, you are paying more for less product, but this clarifying mask is fantastic. Including ingredients such as green clay and manuka honey, this mask is perfect for drawing out impurities and balancing the skin making it perfect for those who are fighting the everlasting battle with acne. I prefer this mask to all others as it doesn't feel stripping at all yet you can feel it working as it often makes my face feel on fire (in a good way I assure you). You can apply this thinly for a quick skin pick-me-up or thickly for a more concentrated "help me banish the blemishes" move. Its great for naturally helping you regulate your oiliness and if you're unsure about taking the jump and buying the full-size, you can buy a mini 15ml tube for around £6 which will last you at least 4 applications. This mask also comes with honeycomb sponges which are great for removing any mask in a gentle, exfoliating way.

Do you have any mask faves you'd recommend to an oily spot-prone lass like me?

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.