SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Denim Culotte Jumpsuit


This may not be everyone's cup of tea, but this jumpsuit makes me feel how I imagine other girls feel wearing a figure flattering dress. I hardly ever wear it as its suitability for the weather is usually hit and miss but regardless, its my favourite piece of clothing. I'm a sucker for anything denim (you may have noticed) and as soon as I saw this many months ago, I needed to have it in every colour.

Not only do I love the overhaul of denim, but the raw hem culottes (which admittedly, I had to cut even shorter for my wee legs!) and the cut out detail make the jumpsuit a really unique shape which makes me feel oh so sassy when I'm wearing it. If someone wants to buy me all the other shades of this piece, please feel free.

ASOS Denim Jumpsuit | Primark bag (similar) | Office Sandals (similar)

- A.
© NB • Theme by Maira G.