SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Burgundy Pinafore


Okay I admit it, I am developing a rather unhealthy obsession with pinafore dresses - especially those of the denim or corduroy variety. There's just something I like about the look of one thrown on over a long-sleeved top that is effortless yet put together and although I look about 5 when sporting this combo, I feel really comfortable and feel like it suits my petite size. Its also a great year-round ensemble, just add tights and some thicker layering such as a cardigan, scarf and a coat and you're good to go for autumn/winter. I'm so looking forward to autumn, but as of yet, my pasty bare legs have been able to make do without the tights but oh lordy I am excited for tight season.

H&M Striped Crop Top (similar) | Primark cord Pinafore (similar) | Topshop Barrel Bag (similar) |
Topshop Cowboy Boot Shoes (similar)


- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.