SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Paisley Kimono


Let's get straight down to it, I don't do well with heat. Whilst everyone else in England rejoices at any mention of a supposed heatwave in the tabloid headlines or the slightest glimpse of sun, I shudder, act like Kevin and Perry, and then inevitably melt. Combined with the constant fear of sunburn and my dark hair becoming hotter than the centre of the sun, I have come to the conclusion that I'm just too Morticia Addams for the summer months.

The weather in England really doesn't know what its doing right now as one minute its raining and miserable, and then the next, its blisteringly sunny. It has been constantly muggy/humid though unfortunately, which is where the trusted kimono has been my saving grace. Every boring outfit can be rescued with a sassy kimono and this one is no exception. "The more fuss free, plain clothes the better" is my usual thought process when choosing what to wear on hotter days, so this kimono comes in handy when I just can't be bothered to look nice. And it is lightweight enough to be a much-needed cover up on the rainier days, whilst not making you a sweaty betty throughout the dreaded humidity. All praise to you, lightweight patterned fabric.

New Look Kimono (similar) | Primark Knitted Top (similar) | Vintage Denim Cut Offs | ASOS Belt |
Fringe Bag | Jeffrey Campbell Boots

- A.
© NB • Theme by Maira G.